As you can see from the image above, the University of Bath is highly ranked in a number of different areas including overall quality, campus, student happiness and it’s facilities. It is a prestigious University ranked 4th in the UK and has been named the University of the Year a number of times.
Some key facts:
- 60% of Bath students undertake a work placement as part of their degree
- The most recent graduation rate for full-time Undergraduate is 93%
- Over 11,000 Undergraduate students, from over 100 countries
- 30% of total student population is International
At the University of Bath, you are part of an academic community for life. Your learning will be inspired by cutting-edge research, and extend far beyond your lectures – from societies to clubs and debates – the University of Bath will do everything to build up your skills and experience ready for your chosen career.
As one of their graduates, you’ll also benefit from great employment prospects. Many of their courses allow students to spend a year on an industry placement in the UK or abroad, gaining essential skills and experience.
LinkedIn has recently conducted a survey, and have ranked Bath:
- 4th for careers in Accounting
- 8th for careers in Finance
- 9th for careers in Investment Banking
- 3rd for careers in Marketing