From Unconditional to CAS to Visa

What to do after you receive your Unconditional offer from your chosen University

Once you’ve received your unconditional offer, to receive your CAS statement, you will need to accept this.

You will then shortly receive your CAS statement. Once you receive this (confirmation of acceptance for studies) from your University that means the next step for you is to prepare to apply for your visa. Continue reading “From Unconditional to CAS to Visa”

UKVI Suspension List 2014

UK HEI and Colleges who have had their Visa Sponsorship Licenses revoked

The UK Visa and Immigration department (formerly the UK Border Agency) has released a list of Higher Education Institutions and Colleges who’s license to sponsor International students has been suspended

If the University or College you have applied to is on this list, you will no longer be able to study or complete your studies at this institution.

UKEC would like to take this opportunity to inform you that we will be able to apply on your behalf to a recognised and approved partner University or College, as part of our free service. If you require a transfer from your current University or College, this also applies.

Please be assured we will treat your case as high priority and endeavour to get you a replacement offer as soon as possible. 

Please contact us for more information or to apply today.


Email Subscription